so i'm an editor. but if i edited the way i wanted to, i'd be the subject of death threats. Seems that some users are very protective of their nodes. even if they're crap. crap writing about crap subjects.

You havent't earned your bullshit at level 2 or 3.

I add nuke-worthy nodes to my personal nodes nodelet, collecting them up for mass murder and reporting on the killed writeups in periodic editor logs. But there's so much crap. I am afraid to kill some of it, given the outrageous reponses we have had from some noders. Geez people. When your teacher gave you a "D", did you threaten to beat her up?
ANYWAY. it's snowing quite heavily. it's supposed to be a "wintery mix". snow is better. prettier.

facing the start of another week at work, where i feel so horribly unmotivated.

the man scheduled me a day at the dayspa for thursday. i am trying to decide if i will postpone it or not. given how much work i missed last week due to doctors appointments and uncomfortable tests, taking a day off for frivolities may not be the best idea. Or... it may be just what i need given those circumstances. we will have to see.

as much as i want to right now (15:20) i won't leave work early. i have to build stuff. maybe then i'll go. we'll see.