Perfect Game is a slot machine produced by WMS Gaming, (the gambling branch of Williams the arcade game manufacturer). This is an electronic slot machine, with a monitor instead of actual reels. The theme of this particluar machine is that of a bowling alley. This is a nine line machine with a total of 5 reels, and different versions will accept anywhere from 1 to 90 coins. This machine is usually takes 5 cent tokens, but some casinos have 25 cent and 1 dollar versions of this machine.

The symbols in this game are all bowling related, (balls, pins, bowlers, bowling bags, and similar items are most common). This game features three different bonuses. The first is the "gutter bonus". This is activated by getting 5 bowling pin symbols in a scatter pattern, (that means one on each reel). This will cause a bowling ball to appear on screen, and give you a small bonus. The second bonus is the "Perfect Game" bonus, (which is activated by getting 3 bowler faces). Which is an entire bowling video game all to its own, (you select a bowler, then bowl for up to five frames, or until you leave an open frame). The third bonus, ("Beat the Champ"), is quite rare. To get this one you have to beat a particular score in the "Perfect Game" bonus. I have never actually seen this last bonus, despite repeated trips to the casino.

This game, (like most electronic lot machines), gives the majority of its payout through the bonus round. You will find that your money quickly goes down the drain if you do not manage to hit the bonus round from time to time.

From the WMS Gaming website
Meet Bruno, Linda and Horace, your bowling team! You'll see their faces again and again on the reel symbols and in the bonus rounds of PERFECT GAME, the bowling-themed video slot machine from WMS Gaming. This 5-reel, 9-line video slot game features many first screen bonus features, where the slot player joins the bowling team to strike up some real action!