Why am I so tired? I got to bed at 1:301, but today I feel like I haven't slept at all. Why did I just start writing in cursive2? I am way too stressed already... it took until almost April of last year to get this bad. I blame the NHS application as an immediate cause, and the looming spectre of college applications as a long-range cause. But now I'm thinking in terms of Mr. Greenawalt's "long-range causes" and "sparks"... because that's the breaking point, when I get too stressed out, and war erupts in Europe. Gavrilo Princip shoots Archduke Franz Ferdinand, heir to the Austro-Hungarian throne. Then everyone else gets involved. But I digress.

I'm hungry. I didn't have time to pack a lunch today, so I'll actually have to wait until 5th period to eat. At least I brought a banana--but I don't know if I can hold out until later to eat it. Where was I going with this? I don't remember. Nor do I remember driving to school today. I wonder how I manage to do so without killing anyone. Hmm... lost my train of thought again. What was I saying? I guess I should try to say something meaningful before I stop writing. Unfortunately I don't think I have anything meaningful to say. Today I feel like my life has no meaning. Or reason. Or logic.


  1. I'm in high school, in the IB program. That's earlier than my usual bedtime.
  2. The original was handwritten, as a real life journal. I'm transcribing it here for the purposes of sharing my life with the world. Yay!