I’m scared to admit how much I love you.
Look at me.
I wear my heart on my sleeves. I am ______________, I’m just a lonely kid who’s pretended to not care about being alone for so long its become half the truth. Now I’m just leaning over the edge, thinking about falling in. I’m scared out of my mind at losing control.

You know the difference between saying I love you and I’m in love with you?
Their’s a thick line in between. To love is to simply care about you.

To be in love is to build a special place in my heart and put you their. Loving you is being happy to see you. Being in love means having my heart beat faster, trying to catch your eye, and being crushed if you don’t see me.

It’s the special place reserved for the reasons I wake up wanting to wakeup. It’s the place where I go when I’m so tired of life that everyday seems the same and I can’t even remember what day of the week it is. Today is Thursday. I remembered that. I love you, and I am terrified of falling in love with you. I am terrified of holding you so close, so tight that you run away. I am terrified of needing you to wake up. I am terrified of not remembering what day of the week it is again. I am terrified at not knowing how far I fall before hitting bottom. I am terrified of letting go and letting myself fall.

Dammit all. I love you. Mahal kita

I may still be holding on, but I’m damn sure I’m falling.

I am terrified of how far I will go for you.