OH MY GOSH.
TODAY ROCKED!!!!

It all starts yesterday at 11:30 AM when I wake up. My friends and I head to the mall to watch Yes Man! For the second time. Afterward we chill at a friends house. We leave and then come back 20 minutes later. Then we leave again and it’s me and my brother in my friends car just driving around looking for a party. We end up searching in the wrong place for 20 minutes. Then I get to play with a cute two year old for an hour. Then I play with his eight and five year old sister and brother. Then I go home and start and finish the Watchmen graphic novel. Then I go to another friends house and chill. And I get to see my girlfriend. Then we go to the mall to give me a makeover! And it just so happens to fit metaphorically with the new year. I get a haircut I am still getting used to and 4 hours trying on clothes. And I didn’t pay a dime. There is now a picture of me in teal colored skinny jeans.

Then we went and hung out and my girlfriend's house before leaving for the mall again to see Yes Man! again. I saw all my favorite parts. And the girl next to me was a blonde with the perfect stereotype laugh of a dumb blond porn star. Now I am at home. Today is the first day that I have used all 24 hours in a day. And it taught me something.