I must say, this was definately the most fun I've ever had on a New Years Eve, ever. There was the slight drawback that I had to work on NYE until 7:30PM and then be back the next day at 12PM, but what I managed to cram into the 16 hours in between my shifts startles me in retrospect.

First, I stopped by my old apartment complex to drop by a parking ticket for my ex-boyfriend that had been mailed to me by mistake. I said hi to the building manager, and she invited me in for dinner. After dinner, I arrived at the NYE party I was going to around 9:45PM. At about 10:30PM, I took three hits of acid.

This is where the fun began.

Aside from having what was undoubtedly the most visual acid trip so far, and I was also doing much better with manipulating my own trip experience. I made a cardboard cut-out of Boba Fett shake its hips for me. It didn't stop until I closed my eyes at 7AM and slept until 10:30AM to help clean up the place and get my butt to work. What a wild night! And the music...Jeff and Paul really tore the roof off during their sets. I think I'm turning into a House Head because of them.

So here's one for the books...the most fun had on a New Years Eve, as well as the least sleep gotten before work on New Years Day ever!