Whoa man, this is crazy

It may seem to most of you that I bitch a lot in my logs/nodes whatever you want to call them. Here is why: Things that outrage me, just might outrage other people. Maybe they can relate. Maybe not. It doesn't matter to me. If you don't want to hear it, here's an idea: Don't read it. It really is that simple. Thank you for your time. I hope you all enjoy the write-up for today.

Oh you aren't going to be able to believe this shit. Hold onto your seats kids. This is a doozy.

I didn't think she could piss me off anymore. She being a co-worker that I don't care for. At all. Actually, hatred would be a better word for it.

Since I make it a point to ignore her existence and go on about my day in my cube, I thought she would just go away and not talk to me. It is obvious that I don't like her. Not talking to me at all is a-ok with me. Her real name I will not divulge but her nickname is Ellie Mae.

I was wrong.

She is back to her old "I am so much better and smarter than you even though I use words incorrectly and say the term 'as a matter of fact' every 5 seconds to make myself sound smarter" ways. And I think that she has gotten worse. Worse I tell ya!

When I got to work this morning, around 9:30 I realized that it was time to take the good ol' birth control pill. So I take it out and everyone knows what Birth Control looks like. It's a little dialy jobber and you have to turn the thing and it is obvious what you are doing or taking.

This doesn't bother me. I don't try to hide it. It's a pill, I have to take it. I'm a grown ass woman. I can take birth control without being stoned to death or burned at the stake. And it is the year 2003 for christssake.

So I take out the contraption and take my pill. Moments later Ellie Mae has to chime in (in a whisper), "What are you taking birth control for?"

Do what? So I say, "I don't see how that is any of your business." Then she says to me, NO! SHE says to ME! "I just don't think a girl your age should be on birth control. It sends the wrong idea to men."

At this point, I was fuming. I say, "This coming from the girl that had a child out of wedlock. Maybe you should have taken a tip from all of us girls that 'give the wrong idea to men' and put your ass on birth control." Then she goes into, "It's a form of abortion..." Dear. God. I knew she was a bible thumper, but shit!

I hate people that say it is a form of abortion. The only thing that birth control does is prevent an egg from forming so there is nothing there to fertilize. Anyway, I then said, "Well you may think it is wrong, but at least I don't have a bastard child running around."

How unbelievable is that shit that she says to me? I mean seriously! Can you believe that? She barely even knows me and she knows that I don't even like her because of this uppity shit she pulls out of her ass all the time. SHE is going to lecture ME on birth control. The same bitch that says that women shouldn't be expected to cook meat. The same bitch that won't even learn how to change her own tire b/c she says, "That means I don't need a man to do things for me." Uhh, you don't need a man to do things for you. Anyway, it enraged me. I had to vent. Thank you for your time.