And suddenly I was Alice. Reality melted down and became a grid of intangible, touchable meltdowns haunted by the distant memory of profound songs that kept changing and I was unable to capture them.

Reality melted down and I could pick it up and eat it. I really wanted to eat the world. Then I realized that the world is my playground and nothing ever made quite so much sense.

Mechanical, blurple, flurple sounds of colors and waves fusing and melting into my brain. Everyone became a leering scary yet dangerously exciting work of art. Paintings of Van Gogh and Salvador Dali melted into one and became the world I live in. Nothing was as peaceful and beautiful and whimsically entertaining.

After long unexplained journies we came to an enchanted playhouse room where the walls were fused with every color and light. Harry Potter was reading in a corner while I rolled around with puppies and explored our very purpose and existance.

I went into another green room, which suddenly began oozing blood out of the walls. I was standing, or sitting halfway on a blue ocean. And then I could think of nothing more than when Dali's elephants were charging at me from across the ocean, followed by the sounds of angry mechanical monkeys.

And then Harry Potter and best of all my Fuzzy was back and we were off on a road to Summer, sadly leaving Spirit behind. The world is my plaything, mine to bend, touch, smell, taste and devour if need be. Harry Potter talked about snorting human ashes. I could not begin to tell you the horror that I felt. And then I was bending the very grains of reality as I wanted them to be. We were bunny rabbits and cute and cuddly loveables, constantly changing colors of the rainbow. We found Summer.

Back to the green room with Fuzzy. I was in a living, breathing hell trapped in the mental asylum of my mind. Demons lured down at me through bleeding walls. I missed elephants and Spirit. Beautiful joys of wonder and pain mixed with the sad cacophony of my voice mixed with Nick Blinko's primal screams of Zenophobia was too much to handle untile I cuddled Fuzzy and knew I'm in love. I stated the simple truth of the bloody walls and he asked why I wanted them to bleed, I told them to be rainbows and then they were mixed with the lingering thoughts and etchings of celtic designs unknown to me. I couldn't decipher the hidden alphabet in the waves or sidewalk all night.