In the "preview" of the actual dream I dreamed that my dreadlocks were m.f.. cool; more cool than life! They were a bit more longer than they really are and especially the right part of back of the head had turned into magnificiant dreads. I was admiring them myself and also a friend (HA?) liked them a lot.

Then in the actual spectacular dream we were supposed to either play basketball, do orienteering or athletics. I was keeping it cool and at first I did nothing. I just hanged around the basketball hall, leaning a wall.

Some fellow asked if I'll do some sports and as a response I muttered something about orienteering.
But then those who were orienteering came in and they started to play basketball. I joined them happily because I really loved the aesthetics of basketball, the imaginative paths of arms and other body parts that I could do while playing. It was like a ballet with an attitude.

This morning I felt asleep in the train on my way to work. That's probably the reason why it is not a good idea to spend your night smoking weed, while giving and receiving oral sex.

I only had a few minutes of sleep between two stations, but it was enough time for my mind to start wandering. When I woke up (and started to hurry, noticing where I was and that I had to stop at this station if going to work really was what I wanted to do on this sunny morning) I realized what I had just dreamed. The dream was a single thought :

When I get to work, I'll have to log on E2 to node Giving an orgasm.

Maybe I'll do, someday. This was only my second E2 related dream and this one was really short.

First E2 related dream : Dream Log: September 26, 2000
Last night I had a dream. A real dream. Like nearly all of the few other dreams I've had in my life, this played out a day in my life. Slightly skewed, of course (this is a dream, after all).

I was going to university, talking to people, going to be bank - normal, every-day stuff. When suddenly I realized I was dreaming. It was like a flag went on in my head and it said "this is a dream". Something like a control-panel appear before me, and I was able to take control of the dream. Make everyone stop, while moved around. But the most bizzare part was when I walked to a place which I wasn't totally familiar with. You see, the landscape was blurred. As if someone took a picture and zoomed until it was the size he wanted it to be. Totally freaked me out. I kept exploring, and after a while, a little clock appear next to my dream-self head, with the time. I realized I needed to get up, so I pressed the button to do so, and I did.

I'm fairly sure that this happens to lots of people. But it totally shook me. Dreams are supposed to be simple, aren't they? They aren't supposed to be like video games. Right?

I don't usually have dreams. I mean it. It's not that I have a dream and then I forget it in the morning. I simply go through either total blackness until I wake up, or I see something sifting through my memories/thoughts and making some sense from the mess. Maybe that's why I'm so badly affected. Dunno.

Last night, I slew a dragon!

We -- me and some girl, my sister maybe -- had passed through the portal and ended up in a dank, dimly lit garage. (Yes, the dragon lived in a garage. Shut up.)

I stabbed the dragon in the heart! She fell down!

And then she recuperated!

We were at a loss. Stabbing wildly everwhere, in the chest, in the face, wherever, we couldn't beat her. Luckily for us this dragon wasn't a fire-breather, otherwise we'd have long been toast.

Then I figured, maybe we ought to off with her head. A formula came into my head, that you had to cut off the dragon's head and bury it in a bucketsworth of blood.

So I stabbed her in the heart again, and when it hit the ground I severed the head from the body. I dug a hole in the driveway just on the other side of the garage door and let the blood from the dragon's neck fill it, and threw the head in.

Hooha.

In the garage we found some very thin aluminum swords and daggers. (It looks like this mission was a success! This is the way!)

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.