Our family was working on some housework but dad and grandpa joined other men and went for a drink. The rest of us knew that it would be a serious drinking quest. Soon after we laid down and fell asleep.

At night I heard noices and regardless of darkness I could see that dad and grandpa were coming home. (In reality, this home is not known to me.) They were with some other men but those men do not come in.

Dad and grandpa enters the room we are sleeping in. Somehow I acknowledge that they have evil intentions. I pretend to be sleeping. My dad approaches me. I feel that my eyelids are bit of restless. Dad starts to suspect if I sleep or not. He touches my hand.

I wake up, for real, feeling a touch in my hand. I jump out of the bed scared to death and there's still a ghostlike vision of a human figure fading away in my eyes. It took twenty minutes to fall asleep again, so scared I was.

A morning dream. Jean Christien was performing at the end of the world series. San Diego lighting or chargers or some fast paced name I tagged to the end of San Diego had just won and different celebrities were going on the field to preform (I saw only the prime minister though I just knew others had come before). Jean was all by himself on this big green field and was sort of run skipping in a large circle yodelling (in my dream I attached some sort of texas yodelling lable to his style). The crowd was loudly booing and making fun of him. My hearing (I saw this all through omnipresent eyes) was focusing in on some of the mocking - stuff like 'who is this bum' 'get this loser off the field'. Then this security guard took upon himself to start towards the prime minister to escort him off the field but (I feel I inserted these guys in myself during the dream because I felt bad for Jean) then the two guys that organized the entertainment for the post world series celebrations stopped the guard and one of the guys (the shorter one) sort palm smash grabbed the security guards face in an extremely dramatic way and the dream kind of freeze framed on the point of impact as the dream was as stunned as the guard was.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.