Genre: Teenage/Comedy/Light Sci-fi

Rating: PG-13

Cast: Ashton Kutcher, Seann William Scott, Hal Sparks, Marla Sokoloff, Jennifer Garner, Kristy Swanson, Charlie O'Connell, and Kevin Christy

Credits:
Director - Danny Leiner
Producers - Wayne Rice, Andrew Kosove, Broderick Johnson
Executive Producer - Gil Netter
Screenplay - Philip Stark
Director Of Photography - Robert M. Stevens
Editor - Kimberly Ray
Production Designer - William Breen
Art Director - Chas Butcher

Theatrical Release Date: December 15, 2000

"Dude... where's my movie?!?"

Ever had one of those mornings where you can't remember exactly what you did the night before, including where you parked your car? Jump into the life of Jesse and Chester, two pot-smoking dweebs who can't remember where they parked their car after a night of intense partying. Sounds like a good premise for a movie, don't it?

Unfortunately, what erupts from the bowels of the writers is a pathetic, whimpering, slob of a movie with a shaky storyline, unbelievable characters, and jokes that are so bland and undeserved that even smoking three bowls before the movie won't get a chuckle out of you for the most part.

I know what you're thinking, through. The trailer looks hilarious, so isn't the movie? Nope, just the trailer. Hollywood has this rather cool knack for making bad movies look really good through creative use of the trailer. Unfortuantely, all the best lines are given away in this trailer, leaving only the dribble that you haven't seen yet (and might want to wait until video to see it).

You've been warned... This movie, very much like Drowning Mona, would have done better as a made for HBO or Showtime film.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.