Gon is a character from the Manga sydicate who appears in the game Tekken 3.
Due to his nasty and humiliating style of fighting, and lack of height that makes him rather impossible to beat except for his low attacks, Gon is the perfect character when you wanna humiliate someone in Tekken 3.
He was also voted to top place in a poll, that made him The character most Tekken 3 players would like to abuse with a stick

Gon is a series of all-ages manga that is incredibly popular in Japan. It features the title character, Gon, a baby T-Rex.

Here's what Gon is like : Gon will eat anything. Gon is a badass. Gon is a little bundle of hardcore. Gon kicked yo' mamma's ass last Thursday night.

Most episodes of Gon feature the little dinosaur saving the cute, cuddly animals from the big, bad predators (often with the cute and cuddly ones' help). You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll stare with wonder as Gon performs a horrific beatdown on a pack of lions that's threatening a few kittens. There's not too much I can say about the comic itself, except that it is wordless, and so it translates well in any language.

Now, the art. The creator, Masashi Tanaka, is a wonderful artist with an eye for texture and detail. You'll be amazed at the incredible detail Tanaka is able to squeeze in a single frame... every scale on Gon's head, every blade of grass, it's all clearly rendered. This is the sort of art that your average Joe or Jane wishes he or she could do.

Gon (?),

imp. & p. p. of Go.

[Obs.]

Chaucer.

 

© Webster 1913.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.