This man is not to be confused with Norman Rockwell, the painter of iconic America.

The founder of the American Nazi Party, who, according to the American Nazi Party website, was a 6-something goliath of an Aryan man and waded through crowds of Jews in full S.S. regalia without fear (and apparently able to beat them off of him when they attacked). According to the mother of a friend of mine, who once actually met the man in Virginia, he was short, dumpy, and ugly.

George Rockwell held almost all of the views you would expect a Nazi to hold, including forced sterilization of Jews and the deportation if not out right murder of the “Negro Race”.

He founded the American Nazi Party in 1959. Afterwards he and his followers constantly tried to disrupt civil rights demonstrations.

Born in March 1918 and dying in 1967 after a disenfranchised member of his own party, John Patler, shot and killed him just a few blocks from where he lived in Arlington, Virginia.

Being a veteran of the Second World War he was to be buried in the national cemetery, but was denied the right when his followers would not take off their swastika arm bands before entering.


Some of this information I got from the American Nazi Party website, but the information shown on that page is somewhat unreliable if not down right false. The style of writing the page employs seems to lean heavily on capital letters to make any point, as if the writer is shouting at you at what they believe to be important parts. Like so:

Blah blah blah OR ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM. Blah blah blah blah blah JEWS WANT TO KILL AND EAT OUR CHILDREN.

Also the chairman of the Party is named Rocky J. Suhayda, who has about the least white, least Aryan, name I can think of.

The website is absurd, but I’ve met a few Neo-Nazis in my time and they take this stuff very seriously.

Nodeshell no more.


Cite Me!

http://www.americannaziparty.com

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/august/25/newsid_3031000/3031928.stm

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.