If you ever find yourself in the middle regions of Norway, you'll discover you're in a place called "Trøndelag". Soon, expect to be offered this traditional local beverage, consisting of illegally distilled potato spirit, with a touch of black coffee. You should, however, not under any circumstances allow this fluid to enter your organism, ever.

This is the most common instructions for making karsk. It has been passed on from pal to pal (Since parents won't possibly want to harm their kids like this.) for at least 50 years.

Karsk can be divided into two categories. One for men, and one for wusses.

Karsk for wusses
1. Take one standard size cup.
2. Place one coin of any choice in the cup, but remember; people who make karsk usually don't have a lot to spend so keep it cheap.
3. Pour steaming hot boondock-coffee in the cup until you don't see the coin.
4. Pour 96% pure illegal spirits into the cup until you see the coin again.

Karsk for men
1. Take one standard size cup.
2. Place one sugarcube in the cup.
3. Pour steaming hot boondock-coffee in the cup until you dont see the sugarcube.
4. Pour 96% pure illegal spirits into the cup until you see the sugarcube again.

Now, if you didn't get the point, here it is: The sugarcube will dissolve so you just have to pour more liquor into the cup until you see it. Which you don't. Oh, those creative boondock minds.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.