Don't you wish you had a pill that could...

  • "Strengthen and harden your erections like a length of STEEL PIPE!"
  • "Develop your PC muscle to form a truly "muscular" looking penis that will impress and arouse your lover."
  • "Enlarge your penis 1-4" or more."
  • "Intensify your orgasms."
  • "Achieve more powerful thrusting ability."
  • "Last as long as you want without drugs."
  • "Achieve ROCK HARD erections any time you want."
  • "Safely and permanently enhance your penis size."

(In all honesty what kind of man doesn't wish for more thrusting power?)

Longitude capsules are an all-natural, herbal pill taken twice a day. They are available for the low-low price of just $59.99 a month (plus S&H). They reportedly work by enlarging your erectile chambers, enabling them to hold more blood and thus creating a larger erection.

Longitude capsules make these promises backed by their "100% money-back unconditional guarantee" and claiming a 96% success rate. If you do not experience a 1 inch increase in length and a noticeable increase in thickness you can just send back the empty bottle for a full refund.

Rather, you could have sent them back for a refund. The Scottsdale, Arizona based company CP Direct, producer of Longitude capsules, had their assets seized and their business shut down by the Superior Court of Arizona as reported on May 31, 2002.

Among the items that were seized were a Lamborghini, Rolls Royce, Ferrari and Bentley, $20 million in bank accounts, $3 million in cash and a bounty of luxury jewelry.

As it turns out, the same herbal pills were sold for use as breast enhancers and height boosters.

Disregarding miracle pills, men can try a penile enlargement exercise technique called jelq. While I have no personal experience with this technique, (and I have no guarantee) some say it has very positive effects.

Quoted segments graciously stolen from google cached pages of www.longitudecapsules.com, as the site has been taken over by legal warnings.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.