user since
Sat Jun 22 2002 at 00:33:16 (21.8 years ago )
last seen
Fri Feb 14 2020 at 22:29:28 (4.2 years ago )
number of write-ups
22 - View RainnStarr's writeups (feed)
level / experience
2 (Acolyte) / 515
mission drive within everything
To follow good example and learn
specialties
Learning all I can while I can
school/company
Everything University
motto
Learn from the past, live in the present and plan for the future.
most recent writeup
Dennis Franz
Send private message to RainnStarr

On July 25 2004, I moved into a group home for the disabled. My life has changed in so many ways and I intend to make the very best of this opportunity I've been given.

I won't be abe to be here as much as I have in the past and I'm going to miss that. I'll miss all of you as well. E2 has been very good to me. I truly enjoy the time I spend here and I'll be back as often as I can. Please keep a good thought for me.

________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome to E2

________________________________________________________________________________

My homenode is dedicated to this commumity and its people

________________________________________________________________________________

Like kindness has its rewards, malice has its own payback.

________________________________________________________________________________

If you are new to E2

Words of advice for young noders

Please read Everything University and Everything FAQ before you do anything else. People here are more than willing to help, but things will be much more pleasant for everyone if you read these very helpful pages first. Many questions you may have are answered here. If there is anything that is not clear to you after you've done the reading, then ask for help. There's always someone who will be more than happy to be of assistance.

Be careful in the catbox: E2 is not a chatroom. If you're looking to enhance your online social life, you may find that you've come to the wrong place. Show that you are making an honest effort to contribute to the E2 community.

Don't get discouraged: Many here have had their first attempt, if not there first few attempts at writeups eaten by our beloved klaproth. The trick is to keep trying. You'll get it.

Like just about everything else in life is what you choose to make of it. I take it pretty seriously, but I also love what we do here and I really do enjoy myself. Everyone has their own reason for being here. Mine is to keep my mind busy and sharp. The only work I concern myself with is my own. Other than that, I try to follow the example of noders I know take pride in their work.

Always node with pride.

________________________________________________________________________________