Nodeshell rescue, too tempting to turn down!

"Who was that young hellcat, Smithers?"
"Homer Simpson, sir."
Simpson, eh? I'll remember that name.

"That man who's getting all the laughs, Smithers ... who is he?"
"Homer Simpson, sir, one of the carbon blobs from sector 7-G."

"Why is that man in pink?"
"Oh, that's Homer Simpson, sir. He's one of your boobs from Sector 7-G."

"Smithers, who is this saucy fellow?"
"Homer Simpson, sir. Sector sieben-Grueber, I mean, sector 7-G."

"Smithers, who was that corpse?"
"Homer Simpson, Sir. One of the finest, bravest men ever to grace sector 7G."

"Look at that man, he has the crowd in the palm of his hand. I haven't seen anything like it since Jolson. Who is he?"
"That's Homer Simpson, sir. He used to work here in the plant, but we fired him for gross incompetence."

"Who is that lavatory linksman, Smithers?"
"Homer Simpson, sir. One of the fork and spoon operators from sector 7-G."

"Who is that firebrand, Smithers?"
"That's Homer Simpson."
"Simpson, eh? New man?"
"Actually, sir, he thwarted your campaign for governor, you ran over his son, he saved the plant from meltdown, his wife painted you in the nude..."
"Doesn't ring a bell."

"Really Smithers, I'll be fine. I'm sure your replacement will be able to handle everything. Who is he, anyway?"
"Uh, Homer Simpson, sir. One of your organ banks from sector 7-G. All the recent events of your life have revolved around him in some way."

"Simpson, eh?"


I could go on and on, but there is enough Simpsons stuff on the database already methinks....

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.