Ladies and gentlemen of the supposed Everything2 community, nate and dem bones would certainly want you to believe there's no place for nodes like this on Everything2, and they make a good case. Hell, I almost believed it myself. But ladies and gentlemen of the supposed Everything2 community, I have one final thing I want you to consider. Ladies and gentlemen, consider Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk, but Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it. That does not make sense.

Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot-tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor with a bunch of two-foot-tall Ewoks? That does not make sense. But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this node?

Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this node. It does not make sense. Look at me. I'm a respected level 5 noder and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca. Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen I am not making any sense. None of this makes sense.

And so you have to remember when your mouse is over the little circles at the top of the page, and you're trying to decide which way to vote, does it make sense? No. Ladies and gentlemen of the supposed Everything2 community, it does not make sense. If Chewbacca lives on Endor you must upvote.


Click on the monkey. Click on the silly little monkey.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.