My girlfriend and I had just emerged from a nice hot shower on a lazy Sunday morning, now turned afternoon. It was a nice shower, with a few teasing gropes, and an "accidental" rub while pretending to reach for something.

"Aren't you glad I've never named your breasts?" I asked. "I could you know. Maybe Mickey and Minnie, or Bonnie and Clyde."

"You wouldn't dare!"

"I would too! Maybe not 'Mickey' though, that'd be just.... wrong..." I muttered, and got a giggle in response. "How about 'number 1' and 'number 2' then?"

Another giggle.

"Whatever makes you happy dear," she said with a smile in her voice. I spent a couple more minutes being silly and calmly addressing her breasts as "Number 1" and "Number 2" (moving left to right) before it was time to jump out onto the cold linoleum floor.

A quick scamper to the bedroom while naked and dripping, we giggled together and she started dressing. I lay back naked, semi-erect on the bed, staring at her lovely naked body as she pulled on panties. I reached around her and ran a hand from her neck to her thighs, pausing craftily at all the right places.

"We don't have to go right away do we?" I ask?

Our lax schedule had us heading to a friends house that afternoon, and with a bare kitchen some things were needed from the grocery.

I would have complaints about intermingling a little bit of lovin' in with the morning.

I reach out and grab her around the waist as she tries to put on her bra, pulling her to me until she's sitting on my lap. My arms wrap around her, again brushing against her now hard nipples, caressing them gently.

She cried out "I'm not interested! You're doing nothing to me!" but could barely keep the laughter out of her voice, doing her best not to laugh.

"Oh really?" I said as I brushed my fingers across her nipples again, "then what do you call these?"

In replying she tried to be icy and cold, but the laughter again almost invaded her voice.

"Traitors"

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.