....if your God is supposedly all powerful and all knowing, and it still manages to create a world full of evil....

Your god might be evil.



....if your god creates evil servants, and it lets them run around doing evil things....

Your god might be evil.



....if your god punishes people's descendants for things their ancestors did....

Your god might be evil.



....if your god has put people into a garden where he has put a dangerous talking snake....

Your god might be evil.



....if your god has ever drowned nearly all the people and animals in the world....

Your god might be evil.



....if your god finds the odor of burning flesh pleasing....

Your god might be evil.



....if your god has ever commanded its followers to attack an enemy city and kill their children and rape their women....

Your god might be evil.



....if your god has ever killed 50,000 people just for looking in the box where it keeps some of its rules....

Your god might be evil.



....if your god has ever impregnated a teenager....

Your god might be evil.



....if your god has ever impregnated a teenager that turned out to be its own mother....

Your god might be evil and a redneck.



....if your god sent its own son to be beaten and killed as a sacrifice to itself....

Your god might be evil.



....if your god lets people get punished infinitely for finite acts....

Your god might be evil.



....if your god lets people get punished infinitely for not having even heard of it....

Your god might be evil.



....if your god has let women get burned as witches in its name....

Your god might be evil.



....if your god has ever hardened the heart of the enemies of its followers against those followers....

Your god might be evil.



....if your god thinks fornication and divorce are bad enough to earn eternal condemnation, but rape and slavery are just fine....

Your god might be evil.



....if your god has managed to convince you that any of these things are actually good....

Your god might be evil.



....if your god has managed to convince you that it offers the only path to morality, and that people who lead good and moral lives still deserve to be punished if they don't worship it....

Your god might be evil.



And, lastly, if your god has ever sent bears to kill 42 children....

Your god just might be evil.
...If your God chains all mankind to his will, to make the world into the paradise He orginially created...

Then your God might be evil.


...If your God refuses to hold people accountable for their, and their ancestors actions...

Then your God might be evil.


...If your God refuses to take responsility for the evil overwhelming the world and does nothing to wash it away...

Then your God might be evil.


...If your God gives people no method of salvation...

Then your God might be evil.


...If your God won't give you the means to defeat the people who are actively trying to wipe His followers off the face of the planet...

Then your God might be evil.


...If your God holds nothing sacred, and no one accountable...

Then your God might be evil.


...If your God never made anything miraculous happen...

Then not only might your God be evil, but also impotent.


...If you God wasn't willing to make serious, genuine sacrifices for your salvation...

Then your God might be evil.


...If your God doesn't understand that by creating an infinite lifespan for the soul: he is destroying the ability of any action to be finite in nature...

Then your God might be evil.


...If you don't think your God will punish people who carry out evil deeds in his name...

Then your God is unquestionably evil


...If your God have never brought down megalomaniacs who suffer the delusion of hubris...

Then your God might be evil.


... If you can find genuine content in the correct doctrine of your God, without taking things out of context, that supports slave ownership, and rape as lifestyles...

Then your God might be evil.


...If your God never showed you the difference between right and wrong, and never held you accountable for any evil that you might have done in your life...

Then your God might be evil.

... if the all-powerful and all-knowing God has created a world in which we are free to choose between good and evil, and evil prevails ...

We just might be evil.

... if disaster comes upon our descendants because of the evil things we have done ...

We just might be evil.

... if the thoughts and desires of our hearts are only evil continually ...

We just might be evil.

… if we continue to justify the evil we do and never feel the need to repent of it ...

We just might be evil.

... if we ignorantly believe God will go on protecting us from the forces that desire to consume us, regardless of our behaviour towards him ...

We just might be evil.

... if we think God lives in a box that can simply be pilfered and used for our own wicked ends, and we come unstuck in the process ...

We just might be evil.

... if the only scenario we can imagine for the birth of the Son of God is the impregnation of a teenager who turned out to be his own mother ...

We just might be evil and a redneck.

... if the only idea we wish to publish in relation to the death of the Son of God is that he was beaten and killed as a sacrifice for himself ...

We just might be evil.

... if the desire of our hearts is to be free from the interference of the all-powerful, all-knowing God and He chooses to grant us that desire, and we bring about hell on earth as a result ...

We just might be evil.

... if we want to assign the name of God to our own wicked behaviour ...

We just might be evil.

... if we are allowed to be led about by our own arrogance and pride and our heart becomes hardened in the process ...

We just might be evil.

... if we want to believe that God thinks fornication and divorce are bad enough to earn eternal condemnation, but rape and slavery are just fine ...

We just might be evil.

And, lastly:
... if we have no desire to teach our children that there are consequences to bad behaviour ...

We just might be evil.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.