There was once a man who collected worms. He kept them in worm-farms (Which are very much like ant arms) around his home, and he had samples of every variety of worm in the world, except one. The African Igelysqigely worm.

So, he saved up his money, and went on a trip to africa. After months of searching, he found an Igelysqigely worm, and put it in a matchbox, then he flew home.

He got home, opened the matchbox, looked inside, and the Igelysqigely worm was gone.

So, he went on another trip to africa. After months of searching, he found an Igelysqigely worm, and put it in a matchbox, then put the matchbox in an ice cream container, then he flew home.

He got home, opened the ice cream container, opened the matchbox, looked inside, and the Igelysqigely worm was gone.

So, he went on another trip to africa. After months of searching, he found an Igelysqigely worm, and put it in a matchbox, then put the matchbox in an ice cream container, then put the ice cream container in a shoe box then he flew home.

He got home, opened the shoe box, opened the ice cream container, opened the matchbox, looked inside, and the Igelysqigely worm was gone.

So, he went on another trip to africa. After months of searching, he found an Igelysqigely worm, and put it in a matchbox, then put the matchbox in an ice cream container, put the ice cream container in a shoe box, and put the shoe box in a hat box, then he flew home.

He got home, opened the hat box, opened the shoe box, opened the ice cream container, opened the matchbox, looked inside, and the Igelysqigely worm was gone.

So, he went on another trip to africa. After months of searching, he found an Igelysqigely worm, and put it in a matchbox, then put the matchbox in an ice cream container, put the ice cream container in a shoe box, put the shoe box in a hat box, put the hat box in a suitcase, then he flew home.

He got home, opened the suitcase, opened the hat box, opened the shoe box, opened the ice cream container, opened the matchbox, looked inside, and the Igelysqigely worm was gone.

So, he went on another trip to africa. After months of searching, he found an Igelysqigely worm, and put it in a matchbox, then put the matchbox in an ice cream container, put the ice cream container in a shoe box, put the shoe box in a hat box, put the hat box in a suitcase, put the suitcase in a trunk, then he flew home.

He got home, opened the trunk, opened the suitcase, opened the hat box, opened the shoe box, opened the ice cream container, opened the matchbox, looked inside, and the Igelysqigely worm was gone.

So, he went on another trip to africa. After months of searching, he found an Igelysqigely worm, and put it in a matchbox, then put the matchbox in an ice cream container, put the ice cream container in a shoe box, put the shoe box in a hat box, put the hat box in a suitcase, put the suitcase in a trunk, put the trunk in a crate, then he flew home.

He got home, opened the crate, opened the trunk, opened the suitcase, opened the hat box, opened the shoe box, opened the ice cream container, opened the matchbox, looked inside, and the Igelysqigely worm was gone.

So, he went on another trip to africa. After months of searching, he found an Igelysqigely worm, and put it in a matchbox, then put the matchbox in an ice cream container, put the ice cream container in a shoe box, put the shoe box in a hat box, put the hat box in a suitcase, put the suitcase in a trunk, put the trunk in a crate, put the crate in a lorry container, then he flew home.

He got home, opened the lorry container, opened the crate, opened the trunk, opened the suitcase, opened the hat box, opened the shoe box, opened the ice cream container, opened the matchbox, looked inside, and the Igelysqigely worm was gone.

Just as he was preparing for his next trip to Africa, he boarded the plane, went into the bathroom to get a drink, turned on the tap, and guess what came out?

Water.

Now that, sir, is an anticlimatic joke.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.