Oh, but Webster 1913, dreamy is so much more than that, so gloriously much more.. it's beautiful it's enrapturing, it's something that is so infinitely intriguing that it doesn't even fit under the heading "reality". It simply encompasses everything that a perfect dream would be. Thus, I would have to say the way the trees are swaying in the wind outside my window just now, with a gorgeous pink backdrop from the rising sun.. it is, well.. dreamy.

And on that note.. I've got some sleeping to do, and some dreaming and possibly some dreamy sleeping. Oh, blissful day that carried on for so much longer than I thought you would.. but you held so much more for me than I had originally thought you would. Bless you for that, and for keeping me awake long enough to see the way the sky fades from orange, to pink, to blue'y gray..

If I didn't know better.. I'd almost think I saw a coconut hanging from my apple tree. Yes, yes.. I'm coming Mr. Sandman, just give me a minute or two to enjoy the dreamy sunrise..

Dream"y (?), a. [Compar. Dreamier (?); superl. Dreamiest (?).]

Abounding in dreams or given to dreaming; appropriate to, or like, dreams; visionary.

"The dreamy dells."

Tennyson.

 

© Webster 1913.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.