I've met many a person in my life, indeed, some of them fall into the not worth bothering with category, others into friends, and then there is the tiny group of people I've come across whom I can refer to as nothing more or less than "dreamy little humans". The dreamy part I think is easily explicable, and the "little" part has nothing to do with the size of the person alone, and more to do with the fact that humans are quite tiny in comparison to the rest of the universe.

These dreamy little humans are those that seem to wander into your life without you even taking full notice at first, but when you do, you'll be amazed at the fact that you absolutely adore them.

There is this dreamy little human in my life right now, kind of floating around in my head all the time, saying these amazing things every so often. I find myself completely enraptured with him, and I'm not even certain why exactly. I know that I've had this void for a really long time now, and he doesn't fill it, he just makes me feel so neat that it gets slowly smaller on its own. This is refreshing to me, as are the dreamy things he says. Confusing, yes it is, nice.. very much so.

Oh, noders, there are so many of you that are infinitely dreamy, and I'd just like to say thank you to those whose "names" I won't mention.. the ones who have helped me immeasurably, without even knowing it. I've come crying to all of you more than once, and whether or not you were aware.. there was always some beautiful text to console my aching heart, and I'm eternally grateful for that. I love you dearly, other users. Many of you are prime examples of just what a dreamy little human should be.

I wrote this while listening to "I Can't Help Falling In Love With You", isn't that dreamy?

don't i sound like someone on a lot of happy pills in this node?

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.