Spots on people. Not zits, just darkings of the skin. Tasty, even more so when not located on the face. Often found on Redheads or other pale-skinned people.

Some people are sensitive about their freckles, but I think they are cute.

An elderly woman and her little grandson, whose face was sprinkled with bright freckles, spent the day at the zoo. Many children were waiting in line to get their faces painted by a local artist who was decorating them with tiger paws.

"You've got so many freckles, there's no place to paint!" a girl in the line said to the little fella. Embarrassed, the little boy dropped his head. His grandmother knelt down next to him.

"I love your freckles. When I was a little girl I always wanted freckles," she said, while tracing her finger across the child's cheek. "Freckles are beautiful."

The boy looked up, "Really?"

"Of course," said the grandmother. "Why just name me one thing that's prettier than freckles."

The little boy thought for a moment, peered intensely into his grandma's face, and softly whispered, "Wrinkles."

One of the few good forwards I receive

She picked up the paint brush, it fit perfectly in her hand, just like it was made for her . Across the room sat her living canvas, most would say the lighting on him was perfect but she squinted against it, shaking her head disaprovingly. The light made him apear to be one of the most beautiful things she'd ever painted, she didn't want that, she wanted flaws. Crossing the room quickly, her hand gripped at the curtains, shooting them across the room in a different manner. Sitting back behind her comfort, she dipped the the brush into a burnt sienna color, something that was familiar to her. His never left hers as she glanced around his face. Her eyes narrowed in confusion as she stared at something above his upper lip. Self consciously he brushed his fingertips past his skin, where she was looking. He frowned, asking quietly 'What's wrong?' She said nothing, her own hand reaching to her lip, a freckle placed in the same spot as his. Her brush almost on its own spotted the paper. A freckle. She knew they were soulmates.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.