A "meats pace" is not a very fast pace. It is the pace at which meat slides down an angled board. To calculate the "meats pace" you will need

DATA COLLECTION
The "meats pace" data is collected by placing 16 ounces (1 pound) of the meat at the top of a 45 degree angled piece of wood with length of 3 feet. Hold the meat in this position until ready to begin timing. Release the meat and start the stop watch. Time how long it takes the meat to slide to the end of the board. You stop the stop watch the second any part of the meat touches your work surface.

CALCULATIONS
Apply your collected times to the below formula to get the "meats pace"
Mp=(3/time to slide in seconds)*(1/5280)*(3600)
This will give you the "meats pace" in Mph.
McQuary limit = M = meatware

meatspace /meet'spays/ n.

The physical world, where the meat lives - as opposed to cyberspace. Hackers are actually more willing to use this term than `cyberspace', because it's not speculative - we already have a running meatspace implementation (the universe). Compare RL.

--The Jargon File version 4.3.1, ed. ESR, autonoded by rescdsk.

From the wonderful online comic, Pokey The Penguin, Meatspace is an alternate dimension which is capable of unexpectedly merging to that which serves as our own.

The first sign that Meatspace is merging with our home dimension seems to be the random replacement of objects with processed meat, such as sticks being replaced with pepperoni. After this initial phase of convergence, matter in the liquid state becomes gravy, however, the waters of our dimension seem to function as usual. Next, the atmosphere, composed of tiny particles of "ether", becomes meat. The lungs of various air-breathing lifeforms, including penguins and hippopotamus, adapt automatically to be able to continue respiration using meat as a substrate. Rain falls from clouds, in the form of strips of bacon.

In Meatspace, everyone is your friend.

HOORAY!

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.