Three-dimensional time at one point in my life started seeming like a frightening possibility. With alternate realities now being at the very least a probability, it seemed that there could be some mechanism to move between these alternate realities. I am not a physicist, but a madman with a vivid and frightful imagination. I experience the reality where we move forward in time in a linear line to be but an illusion. I think we're merely conditioned to think that our consciousness has to move forward in some thing we call "time", and that it may be possible to move backwards, or in the case of three-dimensional time, sideways within time into similar but alternate realities through an act of the will.

Time is not but the rhythms of nature manifesting themselves in patterns, to the ancients. If we could find a new rhythm, or play the rhythm backwards, who knows what insane possibilities would await us. Many schizophrenics and psychotics I have met in mental wards claim not to know what period of time they live in. Perhaps they have through some means been deconditioned against the linear notion of time, and so experience time as a series of disjointed moments.

If the sane could understand time as perhaps three-dimensional, with it possible to move through an act of will through alternate realities, it would be in effect possible to "undo" events, by going to alternate realities through an act of will where they never occured. It would require a specificity, and precision to altering the past, however, or else one could easily become lost, not knowing what happened, with other past events being shifted to new truths that were false before the person went "sideways in time."

By going "side-ways in time" it might be possible to go to where loved ones never died, as they simply exist in a part of three-dimensional time where they're still alive. In this way, death would lose its sting, as a person dying could simply end up in the nearest universe where they're still alive, and the person who understands three-dimensional time could move to there, the "land of the dead".