Today's my wedding day. All the past, present and future rolled up into one 30-minute ceremony followed by a tasty luncheon.

I, like so many others, had a chance to step back during the downtime of E2. Of course, I didn't have to think about what to do in the meantime - the wedding decided that for me. And combining that my fiancee/wife just took a job three states away and we are in the midst of moving further sealed where my spare time went.

As I look out my window right now, I see that it is raining. It is supposed to be good luck to receive rain on your wedding day. Of course, we are having an outdoor ceremony, but I still think everything will be fine.

Things will be incredibly hectic over the next few months. Starting a new life, in a new town, in a new state, with a new job should make things mighty interesting. And because of that I may not get to spend the time here that I would like. Which is sad in some ways. E2 really is a community, and a family in a lot of ways. Though I often feel like an outsider still to this day, I have a had a glimpse at the family, at the core and the life that makes this place so much better than just a factual warehouse.

This family, my E2 family, has shared many things with me. People getting sick, people's parents passing away. Car accidents, first kisses, marriages - I have gotten to read about them all. I have also been able to share my experiences - getting engaged, having my mom die, holding my first noder's meet, and now, getting married. The encouraging words, the random /msg to see how things are, just the beauty of the community. Knowing that no matter what happens in my life I have a rock to anchor on.

So I just want to say thanks E2, thanks for playing such a role in my life. And I'll see you on the other side.