The Babylon 5 Project

Morden

Doctor of Linguistics with Earth Force New Technologies Division.

Agent of the Shadows

Member of the crew of the Interplanetary Expeditions scout ship Icarus who became an agent for the Shadows when the crew of the Icarus discovered the Shadows.
    (cf. "In the Shadow of Z'ha'dum")
Previously, his wife and family were lost in hyperspace due to a terrorist assult (Homeguard) on the Io jumpgate, the Shadows used this information to encourage Morden to submit to the manipulation of the Shadows, with a promise to end their suffering, for Morden's cooperation.
    (cf. "The Shadow Within")
Upon his first appearance, Morden asked each of the alien ambassadors: "What do you want?" and Londo Mollari answered the question correctly. He then helped Londo win back the dominance of the Centauri by winning battles against the Narn, which eventually lead to the cause and the conclusion of the Narn-Centauri War.

Severely injured in a thermonuclear explosion on Z'ha'dum.

    (cf. "Z'ha'dum")
Mollari had him beheaded and his head placed on display on the end of a pike, as a "gift" for Vir Cotto.
    (cf. "In the Shadow of Z'ha'dum"
    "Into the Fire")
Returned to visit Lennier on the Brakiri Day of the Dead in 2262.
    (cf. "Day of the Dead")
Morden first appeared in "Signs and Portents"
Morden's character was further revealed in "In the Shadow of Z'ha'Dum"
Morden was caught in the Thermonuclear Explosion in "Z'Ha'Dum"
Londo had Morden killed in "Into the Fire"

According to JMS, The Morden character does not have a first name.

The Actor Ed Wasser who played Morden first appeared as a nameless tech in "The Gathering"