Today heralded the long-awaited announcement of the title for the twentieth James Bond film, Die Another Day. The film is based on a new script from Neal Purvis and Robert Wade, and while it is not taken from the original books by Ian Fleming, producers Barbara Broccoli and Michael Wilson assured fans that it would "remain true to the spirit of Bond."

Little is known about the plot for the film, although it will be set against a background of the Cold War tension in North and South Korea. The customary introduction sequence is set in Hawaii and filming has been underway there since January. The film itself is set for a simultaneous US and UK release on November 22nd - it is no coincidence that this marks forty years since the release of the first Bond flick, Dr. No.

Pierce Brosnan returns for his fourth outing as Agent 007, which may be his last if mkb is correct. The ubiquitous Bond girl is Halle Berry as Jinx, while Bond's latest nemesis is the North Korean "Zao", to be played by Rick Yune, himself part-Korean. Little is known about this character, except that he is facially disfigured - reminiscent of the classic Bond enemy Ernst Stavro Blofeld. Judi Dench and John Cleese return as Bond's affiliates M and R.

Madonna has confirmed that she will be joining the long list of acts to produce the Bond theme, and it is rumoured that work on this has already begun.

Credit For This Write-Up
So many websites I've lost count, plus a good old-fashioned knowledge of all things Bond.
Thanks also to whoever created this nodeshell - such things are occasionally inspiring