So, no shit, there I was....

hoping madly that i would get anything that i asked for this year...but no. it was simply not to be. the significant gift this past year was *drumroll* two packages each of six kinds of oil of olay facewash. how the hell much soap does a person go through in a year? i know i only get through two medium sized bottles of dr. bronner's peppermint. i suddenly have enough soap for the next five years. got a nice blanket, tho. and i got to see lord of the rings, which was, ov course, fantastic.

however, on the bright side, i threw a fabulous party that lasted some...18 hours...the last of the people who were not sleeping in my recliner left at 09:00 the following day. (now, aren't you all sorry you missed it?) i finally got to see andy warhol's frankenstein, i learned that zombie movies are the perfect thing to show at parties, and i learned exactly how bad the live action la blue girl is. *shudder* on an even brighter note than that, recieved all the books necessary to run a campaign of underground, and i'll be running it online very soon.

new year's, sadly was a bust. not all bad, mind you, but ...you know...not really quality. we all sat around at gilbert's place and watched the princess diary and drank too much. discovered some good wines...

f*ck this. 2001 was a godawful year, and i am damned glad it's over. things have to get better from here. things can only get better from here.