prev daylog next daylog

I think I'm developing an infection in my wrist. It started off on Saturday, when I had a jazz gig. It was really good, BTW; I played with a drummer and a guitarist I really enjoyed playing with. But we played for about 2 and a half hours, which is far too long, and in the end I could feel my wrist playing up on me. And now it hurts, and I can't find the doctor's phone.

I saw Cube yesterday. I've heard reviews both ways, but all I can say is that it's absolutely awesome. It's the kind of scary that gets under your skin. Not too gruesome, just a bit, but very cool indeed. People either say it's really good or really bad. I know that every intelligent person I spoke to told me it's great, and every person of average intelligence or less said it sucked. I wonder if that really reflects on it? It's not that sophisticated, and so I wonder. One reviewer gave it the lowest rating possible. I don't think that's legitimate for a reviewer, regardless of his own opinions, seeing as the film won 3 awards in respectable film festivals. Oh well...

Back to my wrist problem, I have two practices today, one tomorrow, and a show on Friday. I know I should take it easy, but I won't, so that's probably going to suck ass for my wrist. I'm such an idiot.