What about:

Violent Anti-Abortion Zealots. Some how I don't think Jesus had it in mind to blow up clinics and kill doctors because they are doing something deemed "immoral." What was all that "Do unto others" stuff about then? I don't remember Jesus blowing up any Pagan doctors.

Censorship. Anyone and everyone heard about the controversial Virgin Mary art exhibit in NYC in early 2000. You know, where someone had made a portrait of the Virgin with elephant dung. The dung is not disrespectful, and is meant to sanctify the art, in a classic African art-form. However, people got insulted by art and tried to have the exhibit closed. And I won't even bother to start talking about music. The "Religious Right" is all over that shit.

Then again, messed-up stuff happens in the name of every religious leader, in every religion. The goings on between Jews and Muslims in the Middle East is a prime example. It is just that, especially in the English speaking world, Christianity is the easiest to bash. It is the stereotyping that we all fall prey to so easily that lets us see whats wrong with one thing, without seeing that in ourselves. Then again, if you are an Atheist, you probably feel a bit vindicated right now.