All that time spent outside, unfortunatly mostly during theday. The real beauty comes out at night. Tonight, I went stargazing with my beautiful girlfriend. After a night out at Pollie's, an establishment at which food is dispensed in Appleton, WI, I took the keys to her Jeep. The moon was full and the sky clear. When I had driven away from the lights of the city, I parked the Cherokee on the side of the road and got out the blankets I had stashed in the back seat.

Soon enough, we were on top of the roof, laying down and looking up. Well- she was looking up. I couldn't take my eyes off her. The way the moonlight shone off her cheekbones and reflected in her eyes was something I won't forget for as long as I live. That's more than can be said for important dates such as our anniversary and Sweethearts Day. Numbers and names don't stick too well in my mind, but the more time I spend with her, the more i find myself amazed by her.

Stargazing isn't so much about the stars, but about the company with which you do it. The night sky brings out feelings and thoughts from people like nothing else can. I found myself learning more about my relationship with her than the stars. Deep conversation is like stargazing into the soul.