Tongue-in-cheek... and it goes from there.

Everyone knows that person in the club who boasts the ability to tie a cherry stem into a knot with their tongue. Such displays of oral prowess can send the drunken masses into a primal frenzy of competition for such a jewel of a mate. Or maybe they just say "Cool" and go back to their cocktails.

This is my confession.

Most bartenders will happily supply a person with two cherries if asked nicely. One can be palmed quite easily while weaving from the bar to one's friends. I would casually comment on my talent, and wait for the inevitable demand to prove it. The stem in my hand would already be carefully knotted as I popped my first cherry (untied) between my lips and went through the motions, working it around my mouth. Carefully hiding the knotted stem between finger and thumb, I would insert the dirty little secret into my mouth only to bring it out to the worship and envy of all. (ahem. Allow me my delusions)

In the end, though, I cannot recommend this brand of deception. Honesty is the best policy, and it can be embarassing to get cornered by a person bearing one stem and a healthy dose of skepticism, and you might find yourself swallowing your pride.