• Rennfaire on a FAKK2 planet: Somehow, I was on Eden, from the Heavy Metal video game. I wasn't exactly Julie, which would have been strange, but I had her moves. Anyway, there was some kind of festival happening, and everyone was out and dressed up and such. Various strange things happened, as a bunch of sub-dreams:
    • bind 6 chooseweapon6: I couldn't get my chainsword to work. Eventually, I realized it was a configuration issue, and once I reconfigured it, I managed to pull it out of thin air and show off my moves. Basically, I mimicked Julie's combo moves for all to see.
    • Wrong comic book, freaks: I was hanging out in what I think was a sauna, when some wierdo in an odd, alien-shaped helmet walked in and took a spot in one of the booths. Seemed like Iron Man or something. In the back of my mind, my friend John was telling me I should know who that was, but I didn't. Anyway, a member of the Iron Hand (I know, mixing video games) entered and came at the purple alien helmet with a pickaxe. They fought a while, and I was trying to figure out who I was supposed to be helping, when they crashed outside and leapt onto a train. I followed, but had to jump off or get hit by a beam when the train entered a tunnel. I think they had some ongoing rivalry that kinda bled into this part of my dream.
    • Rennfaire girls are hot: I went back to the bonfire, and a cute dark goth girl was waiting there for me. I think I showed her some of my combo moves, and she smiled. I sat next to her, and I think she deliberately gave me a view down her low-cut dress. She whispered something like "would you like to see more?" Then the alarm clock went off the first time. Sigh.
  • Shhhh, we're hunting Bobby: I worked for a rather quirky gangster. A little kid named Bobby (I think from King of the Hill) had seen something he wasn't supposed to, so I was supposed to kill him, but make it look like an accident. I was tailing him around his school, but he figured out what was happening, making my job difficult. But he didn't tell anyone. I think there was a dominatrix on his side, protecting him, but eventually she left. He got away for a little bit, but then suddenly everyone was blaming me for killing him, when I hadn't (yet). So I went to see, and found him burnt horribly, like a picture you might see on rotten.com. I had to convince everyone I was an investigator trying to figure out who wanted him dead.