You must see his own words in all their glory, but I can't resist adding a few snippets here as tasters. He begins his Web page The Reptilian Connection with some refreshing candour.
If you are new to my work, the most bizarre information you will find on this site is that concerning the reptilian connection.

I understand that. It is quite something to absorb from our conditioned version of reality. But, then, that is the very point. If you want to keep something from the people, give them a version of reality and possibility that is so far from what is really going on that even if the truth comes to light it will seem far too ludicrous and extreme for most people to believe it.

Indeed, if you do your job well enough, the people will laugh at the truth, call it insane, and ridicule anyone who promotes it.

Okay, Dave, we understand there are some hasty folk out there, but we're not like that, we're open-mindedly seeking the truth. What is this unconditioned version of reality whereof you speak?
These reptilian-human hybrid lines became the political and economic rulers of these lands occupied by the European empires and they continue to rule these countries to this day. The United States of America has been home to hundreds of millions of people since 1776. What's more, these people came from an amazingly diverse genetic pool. And yet, wait for this, the 42 who have become Presidents of the United States are all related!!! Thirty-Three of them alone go back to Charlemagne, one of the most famous monarchs of what we call France. He just happens to be a major figure in the story of these bloodlines and their expansion out of Britain, France, Germany, and elsewhere.
Let me stress the shocking nature of this startling revelation. Of all the genetic diversity that makes up the melting pot of the USA, not a single Black person has become president. Suspicious, or what? No Koreans. No Vietnamese. No Filipinos for god's sake! The Philippines were a colony for years. There can be no common explanation for this extraordinary tale he has uncovered.

But wait a minute. Is not this diversity what makes our modern world the vibrant place it is? Black and white, East and West, lizard and ape, what's the beef?

The Rothschilds, Rockefellers, the British royal family, and the ruling political and economic families of the US and the rest of the world come from these SAME bloodlines. This is why the so called Eastern Establishment families of the United States interbreed with each other as obsessively as the European royal and "noble" families have always done. And similar families across the world. It is not because of snobbery, it is to hold as best they can a genetic structure - the reptilian-mammalian DNA combination which allows them to "shape-shift".
Oh, I see. That puts a different light on it.
Former US president, George Bush, incidentally, is mentioned more than any other person in my experience in relation to shape-shifting. This is why his son is being brought through in the 2000 presidential election.
Oh come on!! George Bush? That nice ineffectual old man who married Barbara? A lizard?? Nixon, yes. Obviously. Clinton... yeah, I'll buy that. But George Senior?
Different religions have also been wonderful vehicles for dividing and ruling the people through arrogant, self-righteous, inter-religious conflict. The reptilians created the religions for this reason and the key players within them do not even begin to believe the nonsense they parrot to their followers. They just want the population to believe it, so they will be easy to control. This is why you find so many famous "Christian" evangelists, for example, are actually Satanists. Their "Christianity" is just a smokescreen.

...

This can be to have sex with a famous politician, which they will not remember; to assassinate someone like John Lennon; to go crazy with a gun in a school, which leads to gun control etc. The concentration camps of Nazi Germany under the supervision of the "Angel of Death", Josef Mengele, were one of the major centres for such experimentation. Mengele was taken to the United States and South America after the war by the Illuminati under the name Doctor Green or Greenbaum to continue his horrific "work". This manifested as the notorious mind-control project, MK Ultra. The China Lake Naval Weapons Center in the California desert was one of his premier bases of operation.

...

"Oh, my God, Mr. President, do you always eat your breakfast from across the room?".

From what I understand from former "insiders", the blood (energy) of babies and small children is the most effective for this, as are blond-haired, blue-eyed people. Hence these are the ones overwhelmingly used in sacrifice, as are red-haired people also, it appears.

This is why people like George Bush, Henry Kissinger, and a stream of the other Illuminati "big names" are exposed in my books and on this site as reptilian shape-shifters who take part in human sacrifice and blood drinking. The two go together. There also appears to be a very significant emphasis among the Illuminati-reptilians and their offshoots with paedophilia, which is rampant on this planet.

It's not funny any more, Dave. I would, however, just like to ask one question. These "former insiders"...?