A lot of you out there probably have no idea who I am, and you're not supposed to. Because this is a daylog and if you actually looked at it, my deepest, darkest secrets might be exposed.

Now, as I was saying yesterday, I have a fetish for little dogs in sweaters. Naw, I'm just kidding! I really have a fetish for inflatable monkies, but that's another daylog.

Getting to the real stuff. I'm having a hard time communicating with my mom. This is very hard for me, because I have always had a good relationship with her. It's just right now, she asks me questions and then I get defensive (because they're usually questions I don't want to answer)and then she walks away crying. I think I'm going to have to be the first one to say, "I'm sorry." One word and a contraction, yet it's one of the hardest things to say. I don't want this to escalate into a big yelling match and stuff.

As usual, school is keeping me busy, but work isn't. I'm having a hard time adjusting to not having any money. I am 17 now, and I got my first job at 14. When the dough keeps coming in, you just get used to it keeping coming. And then when it stops, you don't know what to do. The economy is tight right now, so looking for another job is out of the question. I'll be fine. I just need to spend and save wisely. Now, to go say sorry to my mom.