In addition to Ann's rabid hate-on towards liberals, she has another target that she paints with a broad brush: Muslims.

As mentioned before, Ann drew controversy for saying in her 9/14/01 article that "(the United States) should invade their countries (the countries of radical Islam), kill their leaders, and convert them to Christianity". At first, the editors at National Review Online explained away Ann's sweeping generalization as a cathartic exercise, as she had lost her friend Barbara Olson in the WTC attacks. However, the next week, Ann wrote another article in which she claimed that profiling at U.S. airports should focus on "swarthy-looking males". When her editors at NRO confronted her about this, she called them a bunch of "nancy boys", and she was dropped like a hot rock.

Ann's hatred towards and vast generalizations of Muslims have yet to cease. In a 9/6/02 article titled "Murder for Fun and Prophet", Ann claimed that Muhammad, spiritual founder of Islam, was a demon-possessed pedophile, citing the Satanic Verses and his child bride as evidence (never mind the fact that the Qu'ran makes a clear difference between what came from God and what came from Satan, and that the practice of taking a prepubescent bride was a part of Christian life in the Middle Ages). When the DC snipers were arrested, Ann wrote an article asking why the media was not drawing more attention to the fact that the snipers were Muslim (in a later article, Ann actually called the sniper killings a "terrorist attack").