In January 13, 2001 I went to Master Jim's party in Paddles of New York City.

I've met up with a few of the folks who attended the Novice Meeting from a few days ago: There's Stan, the guy who looked like Abraham Lincoln, Paul the computer guy, Jeff and Lady Red who hosted last week's meeting, and of course Master Jim himself. I've also met new friends -- Master John (editor-in-chief of the TES magazine Prometheus) with his paddles, Master Don and his "be-owned" Dorothy Mouse. I noticed the masters and Ms. Mouse in the first minute in Paddles because Master John was spanking Ms. Mouse. Master John needed someone to hold her legs together, and I volunteered. Ms. Mouse was wearing a little velvet purple dress, black panties and garter belt, and white stockings over her long, smooth legs.

In one of the hidden dungeons in Paddles, I get to see Master John spanking Ms. Mouse. After his first spankings, I asked if I can learn how to give a spanking. Master John and Master Don gave me the honor of spanking Ms. Mouse, which I quickly accepted. I was not nervous at all in controlling my spanking ability, for I was a quick learner in giving enough of a *whack!* at Ms. Mouse's behind. I wanted to spank her more when she moaned after each *whack!* on her butt. Master John showed me some more equipment he usually uses. One is a leather paddle, but I have felt that my hand should do the job. However, my favorite piece of equipment was a furry mitten for stroking one's backside in between spankings. Spanking Ms. Mouse and stroking her was as good for me as it was for her, and it showed. Right through the speeches from Master Jim's friends, I stroked Ms. Mouse and spanked her during the applauses. I had a ball stroking her legs, and then spanked her in four steady beats to the outside applause in andante. I owe Ms. Mouse so much in gratitude for letting me do this -- giving a spanking and stroking her legs relieved a lot of the tension of having to touch a woman at all.

The party had a lot of scenes. I've seen my share of men and women being spanked, flogged, stroked, fingered, and tied. Everybody (of course) had a scene or two, and I had the chance to say hello to these folks when they're not busy.

Later in the night, I had this feeling that I wanted to do a scene with a domme. It took a lot of guts (and talking from a few guys), but I have finally managed to be the submissive for a small scene with two dommes spanking me -- Mistresses Chensey and Raven, one teaching another where to spank and paddle. They talked about how I needed to be trained as they pinched my nipples, and went to work. I liked (rather, *loved*) how they balance stroking me with a fur mitten, the prickly gloves and then paddling me -- very sharp, yet I was the stone-cold silent type. At the end, I kissed their shoes and thanked the Mistresses and thanked them for the "training." With the crowd behind them after the scene, I guess a few experienced types taught them how to paddle me hard. Being paddled like that is an acquired taste that I have liked, but it has taken a day or two to like it.