From the Jademan Comics publication "Oriental Heroes", a very good comic book from Hong Kong that is no longer published in the US; The Gang of Four were a subset of the Oriental Heroes. They consisted of Baldie (the leader), Four-Eyed Ming(the tactician), One-Eyed Draco, and Heartbreak Kid(not to be confused with pro-wrestler Shawn Michaels).

Each practiced a different style of Kung-Fu and Chi Kung. Baldie practiced the 18 Dragon-Slaying Palms and Yi Gun Prayer. Ming practiced Golden Armor Chi Kung and used a variety of clever weapons. Hearbreak Kid (the most gifted among them, Kung-Fu wise) practiced Eagle Claw and Nine Suns Chi Kung. Draco (the least talented among them) practiced The Way of the Gods, a style based in Chinese sorcery. He was also an expert with throwing knives which he carried many of. This was particularly impressive as he only had one eye (depth perception problems).

Draco was killed in battle by that evil bastard Chan Ou-Wan. Chan was later able to rescue the three surviving members from almost sure death, and in doing so made them agree to 'forget about' the fact that he killed Draco. Until this point, the other three had plans to offer Chans blood to Draco's soul. If anyone deserved this treatment, it was Chan.