Me and four (unknown) non-Finn friends went into a library to search some information and to log in computers. I was the only one to have a user account on the system and therefore others gatherred around me as we look for the news and emails. However, there wasn't anything interesting there and thus we moved ourselves one floor down to continue the research with the help of books. We sat around a round table and discussed about the problem, some of us browsing the books. Suddenly they all stand up in silence but in hurry. They were looking at particular direction and I turned my eyes too: It was my dad who was approaching and I understood we were here without permission. I have to say that I was bit confused because this was a university library and all of us were students but somehow it was only for professionals.. My friends run up the stairs and I took only couple of fast steps to a different direction and then I calmed down: Either my dad, who was working here and had a responsibility to drive unwelcome guests away, had already known me or he hadn't noticed me at all. I walked calmly towards the main entrance but then I heard clatter of fast steps and turning my head I saw a colleaque of my dad coming after me very fast. She looked very firm young woman - pretty sexy too in the working clothes and with all that authority she had - and I just run through the main door and I thought that was it but she was even closer. I was surprised how keen she was to catch me and that's why I continued running but she was still there. Okay, no joking anymore and I changed the gear and fleed for good.