Well, I was unsure about whether or not I wanted to do this whole Day Log thing, but it seems like such a good idea. I've tried to keep a diary so many times, but I always forget and then feel like I have to play "catch-up" and write everything about all the days that I skipped. So, I'm not going to do that here. Here goes:

Today wasn't very exciting. I woke up late and went to play flute in pep band. In the Fall, I play for Carnegie Mellon University's Kiltie Band, and in the Spring, when it's not football season, we sometimes play for the basketball games. Today, we were playing Brandeis University. I left during the girl's game, so I don't know what happened, but we beat the guys pretty severely. Usually, the audience ignores the band, but they were all excited today and actually clapped along with us and stuff.

In the evening, I went to orchestra rehearsal. We're playing Lollapalooza by John Adams and Orchestra Suite From The Plow That Broke The Plains by Virgil Thompson. Both of them are fairly obscure, modern American pieces. We don't sound so good right now, since we just started rehearsal.

On my way out from rehearsal, the conductor asked me out. It was flattering, although I'm dating someone. I was really surprised, because I thought he was gay. Oops..

Other than that, my day has been spent engrossed in E2. But it's my second day, so it's not surprising that I'm a little obsessed. Maybe I'll actually accomplish something productive tomorrow.