The Feeling Begins. In keeping with my personal May theme of spirituality, I take a personal day from work (lied, I said something about being sick when I left a message). What to do with a whole day to myself? Well, a pot of coffee is a must, and, ...hummm..., well, there's always noding...

Gethsemane. It seems a waste to not do anything with my daily ration of votes, so lately I've been reading the Day Logs and voting up any that offer me any interest at all. And of course, I'm not quite an XP whore, more like an XP slut, so get a neurotic cookie experience from the extra XP when I use up all my votes. Along the way, my stomach gets upset from all the coffee...

Of These, Hope. I keep in touch with a loved one.

Lazarus Raised. I install Prime95 on ickis, and Prime95 reports the CPU is a 433MHz Celeron. Lunch is a bowl of flax flakes in smilk.

In Doubt. Banking, lottery tickets, paying rent, and visiting the library are on today's agenda. (So is the laundromat, but I don't feel like it.) Dinner is a sack of White Castle cheeseburgers. My flower friend helps me explore expanded consciousness, we watch some That 70's Show and Malcolm in the Middle and Greed, I fade away from that scene to node and organize principles.