Hello, my name's Muke and I'm failing cinematography...

Actually it's not so bad. The highest grade in the entire class was a B minus, and he's given us the rest of the week to turn in the rest of the assignments.

In Maya class, I'm modelling a bed for our animation project (the webpage http://www.southern.edu/~jlradem/underthebed/ has never been updated, but it's not mine, so it's not my fault.)

Anyway, he really liked the bed, so I'm going to get to make a fairy also. Subdivision surfaces aren't so bad. But it's not very easy to put the wrists on the bed. Haha! It's cryptic, but TRUE! The teacher told me I should put wrists on the bed.

While I was in class, the web radio I was listening to suddenly came up with this song. I'd heard the melody before--I have a version of it called Harukunaru Kokyou

I just got deja vu again. Have I done this before?

I put "Harukunaru Kokyou" into Winamp just now to check the title. The name of the file is different from the name in the file. Then the flash hit me, haven't I written a node where I mentioned something like this before?...

--anyway, I had heard "Harukunaru Kokyou" before, and it's a catchy cheerful tune, even though I don't understand it (not only is it in Japanese, but it's sung backwards...). Anyway, this version was called "My Home Sweet Home". It was so soft and sad--I stopped immediately after the first line so far away from my home sweet home--

I nearly cried...

I didn't wait to hear the whole song. I took up my stuff and walked out of class, back to my room and Napstered the song and looked up the lyrics too. Half of them aren't in English either, but sigh...