The Baha'i Faith on Jesus:

There is an entire section in the Baha'i book "Some Answered Questions" regarding the Baha'i perspective on Jesus Christ.

Feel free to read each chapter and section (they're very short) at:
http://www.ibiblio.org/Bahai/Texts/EN/SAQ/

In short, Baha'is see Jesus thus:

He was a man, born of a mother and divinely conceived by God within her womb- therefore, Baha'is believe in Christ as being the Son of God. And by "divinely conceived" I am referring to the spiritual and not the physical, or more appropriately, God divinely conceived of Christ. The physical conception of Jesus can be brought to Joseph's doorstep, since Joseph was the descendant from David and that aspect of the prophecy needed to be fulfilled.
He was a magnificent teacher and spiritual guide of His time and age, Who admonished humanity as a whole to regard each other with peace, kindness, patience and wisdom.
He was a Jew, killed by His fellow Mosaics, and promised to return to Humankind once again, in a different form (physical? spiritual? both?).
That whole stint in the New Testament wasn't the first time Christ was visited upon Humanity. It won't be the last.
Jesus never stopped loving you.

There is a great deal more on the subject of Christ, from the Baha'i perspective, which is logical and reasonable at the URL posted above.