well let's try this again... weekend come and gone back in the saddle again.

Saw Khalil last night... he says he found a job making 10,000 lire an hour in some factory. If you want to know how the other half lives come to Italy in a Morrocan's skin and you might be able to infer what it's like to be Messicano or African in the states. Anyways I told him we were going to make some $$$ together. He said the market was open, chocolato is pretty damn cheap here (about $2 a gram) and we sould be a good team. He can open the door while I know all the smoking Americans in town.

March looks like there's gonna be some good music to see in Italy for a change. Tortoise,Dandy Wharhols, John Ambercrombie, Dave Douglas and PJ Harvey. I saw PJ here a few years ago in Bologna, it was outdoors at some fairground. She's playing in Milano in a club.

Kristi saw Ani Difranco in Germany last Friday, so I'm sending her Living in Clip today. The last two days have been beautifu and sunny, about 55 degrees during the day, yesterday I went to Parco Valentino with some Americans i know and we played frisbee, while the Italians gawked and stared. They just don't have a clue.

Oh, PS I also recieved another 70,000 lire multa for riding the tram without a ticket. I pasted it into my scrapbook with all the rest and this morning I was back on the tram agin with out a ticket.

My boss just told me I get a week's vacation in Hanover, Germany when we pack up this road-show and head of to the Cbit tech trade show!!! Yaya company payed travel!!!