user since
Sat May 17 2003 at 22:44:44 (20.9 years ago )
last seen
Mon Aug 26 2013 at 14:34:35 (10.7 years ago )
number of write-ups
41 - View Osmosis's writeups (feed)
level / experience
3 (Scribe) / 848
mission drive within everything
Just muddling along, really.
specialties
General pish-posh, tomfoolery and balderdash.
most recent writeup
her face forms in summertime
Send private message to Osmosis

I have no fillings.

I have short hair.


I am a student.


I have 20/20 vision.

I weigh eleven stones.

I have one brother and one cat.











































It was daylight when you woke up in your ditch. You looked up at your sky then. That made blue be your colour.


You had your knife there with you too. When you stood up there was goo all over your clothes. Your hands were sticky. You wiped them on your grass, so now your colour was green. Oh Lord, why did everything always have to keep changing like this?


You were already getting nervous again. Your head hurt and it rang when you stood up. Your head was almost empty. It always hurt you when you woke up like this.


You crawled up out of your ditch onto your gravel road and began to walk, waiting for the rest of your mind to come back to you. You can see the car parked far down the road and you walked toward it. "If God is our Father," you thought, "then Satan must be our cousin." Why didn't anyone else understand these important things? You got to your car and tried all the doors. They were locked. It was a red car and it was new. There was an expensive leather camera case laying on the seat.


Out across your field, you could see two tiny people walking by your woods. You began to walk towards them.




Now red was your colour and, of course, those little people out there were yours too.











































Noding Philosophies:
Node what you know
Node what you don't know


How original ...


Well, actually, no. My noding philosophies tend to be Node things that need a good node. It's just finding ones that a) I feel confident enough to tackle and b) don't already contain a good write-up.

I think, when I stop clicking through random nodes or sculling through the nodegel and actually get my ass writing something, my philosophy can be summed up by a (paraphrased) quote from Pseudo_Intellectual. I just spied him saying it in the catbox one day and something went CLICK. For me, it just sums it all up. He said, "The perfect node conveys the maximum of information in the most entertaining way possible." Spot on.







































I'm a slow noder. Bear with me.







































Thank you to the lovely friendly noders who have helped me with my write-ups:

If I've left you off this list, please accept my apologies and let me know.







































You (and I) should definitely read more by:


Seriously.









































Noder Milestone #0: 17th May, 2003. Initiate.
Noder Milestone #1: 18th May, 2003. First write-up.
Noder Milestone #1.5: 17th August, 2003. First votes! (courtesy of dannye)
Noder Milestone #2: 13th October, 2003. Novice.
Noder Milestone #3: 28th May, 2005. Acolyte.








































The bookmarks below are either nodes I find useful/inspiring/educational, dataday, or nodes I'm working through with my 10 a day.



User Bookmarks:

Sort by name Sort by date