She is truly amazing. Flawless, she makes my heart stop. Everyday she makes me smile and she never stops. When I see her I feel like I just died and gone to heaven. When she kisses me my heart melts away like all my problems when I am near her. To me she is perfect. I couldnt ask for more. She is wonderful, beautiful, sweet and truly amazing. For once I feel like somebody cares about me as much as I care about them. She is an angel, sent from heaven to me by god. I Love her. I really do. There is no doubt about it. I miss her as soon as she is gone. I am just crazy for her.

Shes talks about the future. She says she wants to live in Tennessee. I say I dont care as long as I am with her. She says she wants to lay in my arms while we sleep. i say I would love that. How could I not sleep good with her in my arms. She tells me that she loves my eyes. I tell her that I like her eyes better, They are amazing. She says she doesnt like her smile. I tell her I love her smile. She tells me she want me to hug her from behind and kiss her on the cheek. I do and she tells me that her heart stops. I tell her I want to stare into her eyes for a long time and then kiss her. I do, and then my heart stops. She worries that she made me mad. I tell her that she could never make me mad. I worry that I upset her, then she tells me that i could never upset her. She says a lot of things. To many things to write about. But they all make me smile.

She means the world to me. She says I mean the world to her. I couldnt be any happier. If anybody could make me any happier it would be her. I cant even begin to describe how much I love her because there is not even enough words. She makes me stuff, I make her stuff. I hold her hand and she holds mine. We walk down the street with our arms around each other. When we watch movies we dont even pay attention to the movie because we are to busy talking, kissing, holding hands and staring at each other. It doesnt get better than this. She tells me true love lasts forever. I guess I dont have to worry about this ever having to end. Theres so much more I could say, but I could talk about her forever and I have to stop typing sometime dont I?