Moishe Rosen officially founded Jews for Jesus in September of 1973. If you look around the site, (www.jewsforjesus.org), it's easy to read between the lines and see exactly what TAFKAH is saying. The closest thing I could find, other then his name being Rosen, that Moishe was in fact Jewish was this "In 1954, about a year after my Jewish wife Ceil and I became believers in Jesus, I felt God's call to minister to my Jewish people." He never states that he was jewish, though im not saying he wasn't.

Jews for Jesus calls itself a mission and seems more like a crusade against jews as opposed to a bunch of Jews that believe in Christ. They have stories of Jews that have overcome their heretic faith and embraced Jesus. They also talk about the history of Jews as if they just missed the boat when Jesus was around but they still have a chance. Another clue that this is just Christians converting Jews is the total lack of any Hebrew, except the word Y'shua which is hebrew for Jesus, probably because they don't know hebrew, probably because they're Christian. They have a lame looking forest green Star of David everywhere though and one picture of an someone who is an orthodox jew. Everything else is a white bread Scandinavian as can be.

"We recognize the value of traditional Jewish literature but only where it is supported by or conformable to the Word of God. We regard it as in no way binding upon life or faith"