Things are not going according to plan, but that does not mean that they are not going well.

Spent most of the day searching for sturdier foundations after a key plank in my platform decided it would be better for all involved to stop lending its support. Said somewhat opposite-of-belated good-byes to a good friend, made arrangements for a surrogate upon their departure. Ennumerated things I was aware of having once enjoyed but having forgotten the experience of (paramount among such wrestling in the grass, falling asleep with people both in person - instead of remaining acutely awake, watching them with one eye for eight hours - and falling asleep on the phone. Felt really bad watching a roommate interact with his girlfriend-of-six-years. Not resentful, not jealous, but something akin to realizing you've spent half your life speaking without using any words containing the letter "e" in them. Being a crazy French writer is cool but lonely, I hear.

I suspect this all describes yesterday but don't particularly care. I will make time jump through my hoops, linear or not.

People have been talking about me when I'm not around. This is good. This gives me grounds for existing again, for living up to expectations as opposed to living down to a state of obscurity or whatever-happened-to-ity.

Tomorrow is a busy day; tomorrow I will get things done; meeting pasta bicycle fixering mail hiking-swimming-laundry. I woke up a roommate with Randy Newman, but damn it, I'm not ashamed.

Sex, death and love all have new companions, slutty little nodes that they are (check past day logs or /dev/null node9 for an inkling at what I'm referring to) to which I can't arbitrarily assign any particular significance in this state of awakeness.

When I wake up it is very very likely that I will possess godly XP, sufficient upon the next refresh (unless you orchestrate now a concerted and systematic effort to keep me down...) to be dubbed E2's first user of Godhead level. What comes after Godhead? (Would Deborah909 have any good suggestions?) I am tempted to treat it like ascention and never come back again, but then how would I fill the big hole in the center of my life ^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H ^H^H^H^H^H all this time?

I am not a donut.

This is my 4500th node. Sleep now.

in our last episode... | p_i-logs | and then, all of a sudden...